This week Seth and Daryl discuss Seth’s trip to Florida for the OFT-2 launch, Starship’s crazy production increase, Daryl’s review of a Space Shuttle book, and they do a comprehensive review of SpaceX’s web store.
Seth Kurkowski @SethKurk
Daryl Sausse’ @SausseImages
- Live Blog: Northrop Grumman to launch its 16th Cygnus spacecraft to the ISS for NASA
- Starliner: Boeing restores 7 of 13 propulsion valves, still eyeing August launch
- Super Heavy rocket stacked, 29 Raptors installed overnight & more Elon tweets
- Book Review: NASA Space Shuttle 40th Anniversary
- Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
Want to help support Space Explored?
Shop on Amazon to support Space Explored.
Directly support RUDs by becoming a member of our Patreon.
Enjoy reading Space Explored?
FTC: Space Explored is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links