This week Seth and Daryl discuss Seth’s trip to Florida for the OFT-2 launch, Starship’s crazy production increase, Daryl’s review of a Space Shuttle book, and they do a comprehensive review of SpaceX’s web store.
Seth Kurkowski @SethKurk
Daryl Sausse’ @SausseImages
- Live Blog: Northrop Grumman to launch its 16th Cygnus spacecraft to the ISS for NASA
- Starliner: Boeing restores 7 of 13 propulsion valves, still eyeing August launch
- Super Heavy rocket stacked, 29 Raptors installed overnight & more Elon tweets
- Book Review: NASA Space Shuttle 40th Anniversary
- Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
Want to help support Space Explored?
Shop on Amazon to support Space Explored.
Directly support RUDs by becoming a member of our Patreon.
Enjoy reading Space Explored?
Help others find us by following in Apple News and Google News. Be sure to check us out on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, join our Discord, join the discussion on our Reddit, and don’t forget the Space Explored podcast!
FTC: Space Explored is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links