Apple’s game service has been regularly adding new titles since the platform debuted in 2019. And the newest game offers players the adventure of a road trip through a “cutthroat vision of outer space.”
Next Stop Nowhere is a space adventure with a rich narrative, intelligent conversation system that affects the outcomes of the game, a spaceship with a “personality,” a unique imagining of space, and much more.
Play as Beckett, a simple courier living a simple life until a chance encounter with former bounty hunter Serra throws him into an adventure he never expected. And might not survive.
Features for Night School Studio’s new space adventure include:
- An intelligent conversation system with branching dialogue that changes your relationships and the story based on every decision
- A spaceship that comes fully equipped with his own personality
- A completely unique version of space (the outer reaches of a dilapidated galaxy) filled with colorful skies, treacherous asteroids and a several orbits to explore
- A thrilling and thoughtful narrative brought to life by a vibrant cast of voice actors
- Cross-device play through Apple Arcade