At 4pm Eastern, the Mars Helicopter team will be having a Reddit Ask Me Anything.
Mars Helicopter Ingenuity has flown on Mars three times now and could be flying another two times before the end of its test campaign. According to their post, there will be ten panelists available to provide responses.
- Dave Berger (DB), STEM Engagement Embed to Aeronautics, NASA HQ
- Winnie Kuang (WK), Mechanical Research Engineer, Science and Technology Corporation, ARC
- Dave Lavery (DL), Ingenuity Mars Helicopter Program Executive, NASA HQ
- Ralph Lorenz (RL), Dragonfly Mission Architect, APL
- Justin Maki (JM), Perseverance Mars Rover Imaging Scientist, JPL
- Josh Ravich (JR), Ingenuity Mars helicopter Mechanical Lead, JPL
- George Tahu (GT), Mars 2020 Program Executive, NASA HQ
- Teddy Tzanetos (TT), Ingenuity Mars Helicopter Tactical Lead, JPL
- Shannah Withrow-Maser (SWM), Mars Science Helicopter Vehicle Systems Lead, ARC
- Kylie Vandenson (KV), Former NASA intern turned Education Specialist, AFRC
Do you have a question you want to ask the people who worked on Ingenuity? Now is your chance! They will only be answering questions for one hour, from 4 pm ET to 5 pm ET, so ask them soon!
Want to help support Space Explored?
Shop on Amazon to support Space Explored Writers.
Enjoy reading Space Explored?
Help others find us by following in Apple News and Google News. Be sure to check us out on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, join our Discord, join the discussion on our Reddit, and don’t forget the Space Explored podcast!