This week Seth and Zac discuss Starship’s impressive build and stacking, Inpsiration4 Netflix special, Boeing’s OFT-2 delay, Perseverance first sample return, and more.
Editor’s Note: Derek was out this week setting up cameras for Northrop Grumman’s Antares launch so Zac Hall stepped in.
Seth Kurkowski @SethKurk
Zac Hall @apollozac
- Perseverance Mars sampling attempt not quite ‘hole-in-one’ as NASA works the problem
- Watch a tour of SpaceX’s Starbase facility with Everyday Astronaut [Part 1 of 3]
- Elon Musk shows off Raptor stockpile at SpaceX’s Starbase facility with Everyday Astronaut [Part 2 of 3]
- Starliner: Boeing restores 7 of 13 propulsion valves, still eyeing August launch
- Boeing pauses critical Starliner OFT-2 mission to ISS over propulsion system issue
- Super Heavy rocket stacked, 29 Raptors installed overnight & more Elon tweets
- SpaceX stacks first full Starship launch vehicle on orbital pad
- SpaceX acquires satellite internet of things company Swarm Technologies
- SpaceX Inspiration4 mission documentary series coming to Netflix in September
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
Want to help support Space Explored?
Shop on Amazon to support Space Explored writers.
Directly support Seth by becoming a member of their Patreon.
Enjoy reading Space Explored?
Help others find us by following in Apple News and Google News. Be sure to check us out on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, join our Discord, join the discussion on our Reddit, and don’t forget the Space Explored podcast!
FTC: Space Explored is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links