This week on the Space Explored Podcast Seth Kurkowski and Zac Hall discuss SpaceX’s acquisition of new ships for fairing recovery and most likely droneship operations, Boeing’s continued issues with Starliner, and NASA’s Artemis program progression.
Editor’s Note: The wrong file was uploaded for last week’s episode and wasn’t caught before publishing. This post has both Seth’s and Zac’s audio, apologies for the inconvenience.
Seth Kurkowski @SethKurk
Zac Hall @apollozac
- Boeing stands down from current Starliner launch window, returning spacecraft to factory
- ‘Inspiration4 Miler’ is the one virtual run space fans can’t miss (yes, there’s a stellar swag bag)
- Elon Musk offers to help NASA with their delayed next-gen spacesuit program
- Scoop: SpaceX purchases and outfits two ships, potentially for fairing recovery
- ‘Where are my engines, Jeff?’ Ars investigates Blue Origin BE-4 engine delay for ULA Vulcan rocket
- Need your Inspiration4 fix? TIME feature on first SpaceX all-civilian mission to orbit has you covered
More Space Explored episodes
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
Want to help support Space Explored?
Shop on Amazon to support Space Explored writers
Directly support Seth by becoming a member of their Patreon.
Enjoy reading Space Explored?
Help others find us by following in Apple News and Google News. Be sure to check us out on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, join our Discord, join the discussion on our Reddit, and don’t forget the Space Explored podcast!
FTC: Space Explored is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links