This week join Space Explored’s Seth Kurkowski and Zac Hall to discuss SpaceX’s Starship SN15 landing, Crew-1’s return to Earth, Coldplay playing music in space, and more new. This followed by a spoiler-filled review of For All Mankind season 2.
Seth Kurkowski @SethKurk
Zac Hall @apollozac
- [Update: L-1 day weather report] Next Launch: SpaceX to fly a Falcon 9 booster for the 10th time
- Starlink Timeline
- Can you make it as a Blue Origin Astronaut?
- On the anniversary of Alan Shepard’s historic flight, SpaceX lands Starship SN15 successfully
- [Update: Confirmed] Is Coldplay about to launch music from space? Here’s why fans think so
- Blue Origin to auction off first New Shepard seat to the highest bidder
- Senator Bill Nelson sworn in as 14th NASA Administrator
- What is Starlink?
- SpaceX Crew-1 returns back to Earth after Dragon’s first 6-month stay in space
- Ingenuity successfully flies for the fourth time and receives an extension of flight program
- ‘For All Mankind’ co-creator Ronald D. Moore talks working with Apple, NASA’s Artemis program, and Mars
- NASA’s Pegasus barge arrives at Kennedy Space Center with Artemis I Core Stage on board
- [Dynetics joins in protest] Blue Origin to challenge the selection of SpaceX’s Starship for human lander contract
- [Update: Launched] ULA’s first mission and debut of California launches for 2021
Shop on Amazon to support the Space Explored Podcast.