This week join Space Explored’s Seth Kurkowski and Zac Hall to discuss SpaceX’s Starship SN15 landing, Crew-1’s return to Earth, Coldplay playing music in space, and more new. This followed by a spoiler-filled review of For All Mankind season 2.
Seth Kurkowski @SethKurk
Zac Hall @apollozac
- [Update: L-1 day weather report] Next Launch: SpaceX to fly a Falcon 9 booster for the 10th time
- Starlink Timeline
- Can you make it as a Blue Origin Astronaut?
- On the anniversary of Alan Shepard’s historic flight, SpaceX lands Starship SN15 successfully
- [Update: Confirmed] Is Coldplay about to launch music from space? Here’s why fans think so
- Blue Origin to auction off first New Shepard seat to the highest bidder
- Senator Bill Nelson sworn in as 14th NASA Administrator
- What is Starlink?
- SpaceX Crew-1 returns back to Earth after Dragon’s first 6-month stay in space
- Ingenuity successfully flies for the fourth time and receives an extension of flight program
- ‘For All Mankind’ co-creator Ronald D. Moore talks working with Apple, NASA’s Artemis program, and Mars
- NASA’s Pegasus barge arrives at Kennedy Space Center with Artemis I Core Stage on board
- [Dynetics joins in protest] Blue Origin to challenge the selection of SpaceX’s Starship for human lander contract
- [Update: Launched] ULA’s first mission and debut of California launches for 2021
Shop on Amazon to support the Space Explored Podcast.
Enjoy reading Space Explored?
Help others find us by following in Apple News and Google News. Be sure to check us out on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, join our Discord, join the discussion on our Reddit, and don’t forget the Space Explored podcast!