This week on the Space Explored Podcast, Seth and Derek discuss the concerns around Blue Origin’s workplace environment and the safety of their rockets. As well they discuss William Shatner’s then-upcoming launch, which was launched this morning, and more.
Seth Kurkowski @SethKurk
Derek Wise @derekiswise
- Star Trek star reaches space on top of Blue Origin’s New Shepard rocket
- James Webb Space Telescope arrives in French Guiana ahead of December launch
- Orlando Air and Space Show coming to the Orlando-Sanford International Airport this weekend
- Rocket Lab announces back-to-back launch windows
- SpaceX crosses $100 billion valuation following secondary share sale
- The four African American women who have flown in space
- NASA celebrates the Women at NASA this World Space Week
- NASA reassigns Starliner crew members to SpaceX Crew-5 mission
- Barbie doll of ESA astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti flown on zero-G flight for World Space Week
- Blue Origin workers speak out on sexual harassment and ‘disturbing systematic problems’ at Jeff Bezos’ space company
- Scoop: SLS modal testing complete, mass-sim removed
- NASA and SpaceX now targeting October 30 for launch of Crew-3 mission
- Starship 20 loses thermal protection tiles with header tank vent
- New AstroVan: NASA Seeks Input from Potential Partners on Next Generation Astromobile
More Space Explored Podcast Episodes
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
Enjoy reading Space Explored?
Help others find us by following in Apple News and Google News. Be sure to check us out on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, join our Discord, join the discussion on our Reddit, and don’t forget the Space Explored podcast!