Space Explored’s Seth Kurkowski and Derek Wise discuss SpaceX’s new droneship locations. As Of Course I Still Love You arrives in California and A Shortfall of Gravitas arrives in Florida. Long-time astronaut Doug Hurley retires from the astronaut corp and they try to answer the question of what to call Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson.
Seth Kurkowski @SethKurk
Derek Wise @derekiswise
- Live Blog: Virgin Galactic to launch Richard Branson and Unity22 crew to space
- Opinion: Blue Origin needs to stop their childish Kármán Line argument
- Virgin Galactic announces sweepstakes for a trip to space
- SpaceX’s west coast droneship arrives at Port Long Beach
- What it was like for SpaceX’s fairing catchers after a rocket launch [Video]
- A look back at Doug Hurley’s 21-year career as a NASA Astronaut
- Blue Origin announces 4th crewmember to join NS-16, an 18 year old
- How to watch Blue Origin fly Jeff Bezos to space, and where you can’t
- SpaceX Droneship ‘A Shortfall of Gravitas’ Arrival [Gallery]
- Space Shuttle Close Out Crew leader’s suit placed on display at Smithsonian
- SpaceX DM-2 spacesuits on display at Kennedy Space Center Visitor’s Complex for a limited time
- Elon Musk reportedly buys ticket on Virgin Galactic flight
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
Want to help support Space Explored?
Shop on Amazon to support Space Explored writers.
Directly support Seth by becoming a member of their Patreon.
Enjoy reading Space Explored?
Help others find us by following in Apple News and Google News. Be sure to check us out on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, join our Discord, join the discussion on our Reddit, and don’t forget the Space Explored podcast!